Just as the name describes, this salad is extremely simple and easy. This recipe is great for when you are in a rush and is super healthy, plus its easily customizable. Don’t like the taste of olive oil? Swap it out with 1 – 4 tbsp of your choice of dressing. Want it to be protein packed? Add some meat and cheese on top. Let your creativity loose and make a salad that you love!
Ingredients: Makes 1 large serving
- 4 cups lettuce, washed and chopped (to avoid a soggy salad, pat dry the lettuce before cutting)
- 1 tbsp organic olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Toppings (assorted veggies, meat, cheese, ect.)
- Toss the lettuce with the olive oil and sea salt until evenly coated.
- Transfer the coated lettuce to a plate and add your toppings. I like to use cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet peppers but it is completely up t you what you want to add.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.