Smoothies are one of my favorite drinks. They are super healthy, taste amazing and there are so many different flavors. But organic fresh fruit can be expensive and you need a good amount for a smoothie, and that’s why I use frozen fruit! inexpensive, has MANY different uses, stays good for a long time and it makes your smoothie cold and thick without the need for ice! Definitely a win win!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- Blend the frozen fruit and berries with the pineapple juice for 2 – 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into a tall cup and enjoy while cold.