Makes 1 1/2 – 2 cups of ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups no machine ice cream base (click here for the recipe)
- ½ cup organic chocolate, melted
- 1 cup brownie chunks
- 5 – 10 Organic gummy worms
- Start by combining half of the ice cream base with the melted chocolate, quickly mix them together so that the chocolate does not set.
- Now add in the rest of the ice cream base mix until combined, careful not to knock out the air in the cream.
- Add in the brownie chunks and stir one more time.
- Pour the ice cream into a resealable container leaving a little room at the top.
- Crumble on more brownies to create the ‘dirt’ for the worms.
- Place the gummy worms around the top and sides. The more the better.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
This recipe lasts up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
Inspired by: Bigger Bolder Baking