- 1 cup organic cream cheese, room temp
- ½ cup organic heavy cream
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup organic peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 cup crushed organic chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons ghee butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 organic whipped cream
- Natural peanut butter cups for topping (optional)
- Natural chocolate sauce for topping (optional)
- Start off by making the cheesecake filling: In a medium bowl whip the room temperature cream cheese until light and fluffy, this can be done by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Next add in the cream, cane sugar, vanilla extract and peanut butter and whip until thick, fluffy and all of the cane sugar has dissolved. Set this aside.
- Now to make the cookie crust, combine the chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs and melted ghee butter in a small bowl. Set this aside.
- Now it is finally time to assemble: In a small glass or bowl begin to layer the cookie crust followed by the peanut butter cheesecake filling, then whipped cream. Repeat each of these layers until your glass is full, be careful to keep each layer defined.
- To top it off, add some additional whipped cream, chocolate sauce and peanut butter cups on top.
- Place in the fridge for later or eat it now. The Cheesecake lasts up to 3 days in the fridge.
Original recipe by: Bigger Bolder Baking