- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ½ cup organic unsalted butter (melted), plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup organic bleach-free flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, plus 1 tablespoon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup organic peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- Start by preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Next in a bowl, use a fork to mash the bananas. Add the sugar, ½ cup of butter and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Then add the flour, sea salt, and 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Using the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, grease a 9×9-inch baking dish then dust it with the remaining cocoa powder.
- Gently pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Using a spoon, add dollops of peanut butter to the top of the batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter to get a marble design.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center no longer jiggles when the pan is shaken.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting. Serve with milk or tea!
Inspired by: Tasty