Makes 3 cups
- 1 1/2 avocados, mashed
- 10 oz can wild caught tuna
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juiced (lemon works too)
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, to taste
- Mix together the mashed avocados, seasonings and lime juice until evenly mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until fully coated.
- Serve as a side, on a sandwich or with crackers.
Inspired by: Mind Over Munch