Ingredients: Gluten Free
- 1/4 cup natural chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1 organic egg, white and yolk seperated
- 1/2 tsp cane sugar
- organic unsalted butter
- raw cocoa powder
- Start of by preheating the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C
- Next butter one Soufflé cup and sprinkle the inside with cocoa powder, knocking out the excess.
- Now in a small bowl mix together the hazelnut butter and egg yolk until combine
- In a separate medium bowl whisk the egg white until foam starts to form. Add the sugar and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg whites into the hazelnut butter mixture until full incorporated. Add the remaining egg white and mix gently, but thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour this batter into the prepared Soufflé cup and clean the rims so the Soufflé rises evenly. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a side of vanilla ice cream
Inspired by: Tasty