Makes 1 quesadilla
- 2 small organic tortillas (wheat or corn)
- 1 – 2 deli style slices organic provolone cheese
- finely diced onion and tomato
- . Start by cutting your tortillas so that they are slightly bigger then your cheese slices.
- To assemble place your cheese slice(s) on 1 of your cut tortillas, top the cheese with your desired amount of onion and tomato.
- Dip your finger in clean water and run it around the edges of the bottom tortilla, place the 2nd tortilla on top and press around the edges with a spoon or fork to seal
- Bake at 400 for 5 – 10 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Enjoy while hot.