- 4 lb organic yukon Gold potatoes (10 potatoes), peeled and quartered
- 1 1/3 cup organic warm milk
- 3 Tbsp organic butter
- 1/4 cup non GMO sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh green onions or chives + some for garnish
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Start by washing, peeling and cutting the potatoes in quarters, next add the potatoes to a medium sized pot with water and bring to a boil, cook for 12 – 14 min until tender.
- Drain the and mash the cooked potatoes, then add the warm milk, butter, sour cream and salt and stir with an electric hand mixer (this step can be done by hand with a whisk but the end result will not be as smooth and creamy)
- The last step is to stir in the green onions (or chives) and transfer to a serving platter, garnish with more green onions (or chives) for a professional look.
Inspired by Natasha’s Kitchen