- 4 organic russet potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (make sure it is in liquid form, if it’s solid just melt it over the
- stove on low heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic cheese of your choice, grated (optional)
- Cut the potatoes into wedges by cutting in half lengthwise then slice each half into 3 slices. If you don’t want the peel, then peel all the potatoes before this step.
- Place the potato wedges into a bowl of ice water and let sit for 30 min then pat dry.
- Add the salt, pepper and any other seasonings into a large zip-lock bag. Add the potatoes and shake them together, next add the coconut oil and toss until all the potatoes are fully coated.
- Line a baking seat with parchment paper. Place the potatoes on the lined sheet and bake at 450°F/232°C for 30-35 min until the potatoes are cooked through, browned and crispy. The cooking time may vary depending on the size of the potatoes.
- The last step is to toss the baked potato wedges with parsley and your choice of cheese.
Serve with ketchup or ranch
Inspired by Natasha’s Kitchen